Which Google Cloud Certification (GCP) is the Best?
In today’s scenario, cloud computing has become a buzzword and rapidly gaining popularity and importance. It is witnessed that cloud computing is the fastest adoption into mainstream life than any other technology in this sector. With cloud computing features, average users and large organizations can solve several problems. For single users, cloud computing is beneficial as it can help them through services like Apple iCloud and Google Drive. It allows them to store contacts, documents, pictures online, so there is no need for having several external hard devices. A report by Dell shows that companies that have invested in cloud mobility, big data, and security are enjoying up to 53% faster revenue growth than their competitors.
We can also see the growth and importance of cloud computing in instant messaging or communication between a group of individuals using their own devices by using social platforms such as Workplace by Facebook, Slack, and Microsoft Teams. In many sectors, cloud infrastructure can support environmental productivity, powering virtual services instead of physical hardware and products, improving energy efficiency, and cutting down on paper waste to lower maintenance costs. Cloud computing has increased mobility as it allows mobile access to corporate data via cell phones and other devices as more than 2.6 billion smartphones are being used around the world today. Therefore there is increased demand for Cloud computing experts along with GCP certification to fill the gap between demand and supply.
In this article, we will discuss which GCP (Google Cloud Certification) is the best to begin a career in cloud computing.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is all about the technology that delivers hosted services and IT resources, applications, and servers (physical and virtual servers) over the internet. It is charged for pay-as-you-go pricing. It can transform its infrastructure into a utility and can use computing resources without installing and maintaining them on-premises. In other words, it is the availability of computer system resources that involves computing power and data storage that too without direct active management by the user.
Cloud computing services are categorized into three main streams IaaS (infrastructure as a service), PaaS (platform as a service), and SaaS (software as a service). These services can be public or private. Public cloud services can sell services to anyone on the internet and a private cloud is a proprietary network or a data center that supplies hosted services to very limited people with specific permission and access settings.
Cloud computing is also known as utility computing or on-demand computing that includes software and hardware components required for proper implementation. Cloud computing is beneficial as it helps lower the IT costs via the effort of purchasing, installing, managing, and configuring your own on-premises infrastructure.
Which Google Cloud Certification is the Best?
Today we use the cloud at almost every step of our lives via our daily routine lifestyle. Cloud services have made our life easier and there is cloud everywhere. So there is a high demand for skilled and certified cloud experts, So many cloud service providers such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc offer several cloud certifications to make a bright career in this domain. Here are some of the best Google Cloud Certifications that can help you take your career to new heights.
- Architecting with Google Compute Engine Specialization by Google Cloud (Coursera)- This certification is designed to familiarize candidates with the several different components of the Google cloud platform and enable them to implement solutions using the Google Cloud platform in a variety of cloud environments. It involves 5 specialization courses that help understand the comprehensive infrastructure and platform services provided by the Google Cloud Platform.
- Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam- As the name suggests, this certification holder can work with data such as gathering, processing, storing, securing, monitoring data systems as well as knowing how to create machine learning models to get meaningful insights and leverage the real power of this data. It can help you a lot in your cloud computing career journey.
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization (Coursera)- This course involves one or two machine learning specializations, designed by Google to help candidates use machine learning solutions using the Google cloud platform in many different environments. It is the best certification for those who are interested in machine learning. This course helps to learn ML effectively and quickly. This certification also involves five specific courses to learn and implement machine learning with cloud computing.
- G Suite Administration Specialization by Google Cloud (Coursera)- This certification is specially designed to help system administrators master G Suits to enable them to manage and establish G Suit best practices for their organization. It provides you with the basics of G Suits and how they work. It offers you a lot of information through short structured and modular sessions. This certification involves four different courses that focus on applied learning. It is best for those who had never used a G Suit before.
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Security Engineer Exam- This GCP certification helps you understand the best practice for security and to design and implement a solution architecture in the Google Cloud Platform and manage them and many more skills.
- Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform Specialization by Google Cloud (Coursera)- This certification is specially designed for an application developer who wants to learn how to build cloud-native applications from scratch or redesign existing applications to run on Google Cloud Platform. This certification also involves four specialization courses to teach candidates the design, development, and deployment of applications that can integrate managed services from the GCP ( Google Cloud Platform).
Besides these courses, there are many more GCP certifications available that can help you land a successful career in the cloud computing field. Opt for any GCP course according to your requirement and previous experience and start preparations to find your niche in this domain. Good Luck.