Grow Your Business With Influencers This Year
If you want to grow your business in 2019 and feel like you’re always trying new marketing strategies, I suggest that you continue reading. The influencer marketing industry was worth $8 billion in 2019 and is projected to be worth as much as $15 billion by 2022. Because of the incredible success seen by others, companies are quickly adopting influencer marketing campaigns. We recommend that you also consider it.
What is influencer Marketing?
If you are new to the industry, you might be wondering: What exactly is influencer Marketing? This is social media marketing, where you work with prominent social media profiles to promote your products or brands. While you may be familiar with celebrities being hired to endorse products online, it seems that brands are now shifting towards influencers. According to consumers, endorsements from celebrities can be seen as fake and misleading. In this scenario, consumers will look to celebrities for advice, believing that their opinions are more trustworthy.
How to identify influencers
You can start looking for influencers to partner with you. It is easy! While you can find influencers through social media platforms, it can be quite time-consuming. It may also not provide enough data. We would recommend that you use an influencer marketing platform like Heepsy, where you can find influencers by using specified filters to match your needs.
It is crucial to define your campaign goals before you begin searching for influencers. Influencer campaigns have a variety of objectives. These include brand awareness, brand engagement, growth in content creation, and conversions. These goals are best achieved if you do your research before you begin your influencer hunt.
It is crucial that you clearly define your goals, both in terms of budget and target audience. You will be better able to determine what level of influencers are affordable if you have a budget. It is also easier to identify your target audience so you can search for influencers who have followers that are close to your target audience.
This is how Heepsy allows you to do such a search. You can filter your search based on whether you are able to afford micro, medium, or nano influencers. You can filter for women between 20 and 30 years old, located in the US.
What are the posts of influencers?
If you’re new to influencer marketing, you might be wondering what the influencers will post. There’s a lot more information provided on this within our influencer marketing guide but generally, influencers will post photos and/or videos either using or showing a product from your brand. The content that you share will depend on whether your goal is to reach influencers on Instagram, YouTube, or any other social media platform.
The most popular social media platform to promote influencer marketing is Instagram. This is because the app is very visual. There are many media types available here, including stories and reels, IGTV, IG Live, and IG Live. There are many benefits to each, but we will just briefly explain.
- Photos and videos can be posted. They are used to showcase products, giveaways, or when you want to share it on your account.
- Stories are more affordable because they are only available for 24 hours. These are great for natural approaches, showing the product in action.
- IGTV can be used to create fully descriptive content for products that have additional information. You can also do demonstrations and tutorials by Influencers.
- IG Live is a great way to interact with your followers. It allows you to do Q&As, live events and even show your true reactions.
- Reels is Instagram’s newest addition. These can be used to show a quick before-and-after, or even a detailed guide, such as a recipe or trailer.
Focus on the end result
Evidence is abundant to support the success of businesses using influencer marketing campaigns. Take a look at the annual investments made in this industry. Statistics suggest that businesses are making $5.20 for every $1 spent on influencer marketing.
Before you estimate your results, consider your investment in the campaign. You will need to calculate how many influencers you will be working with and the cost of this. This will allow you to estimate the cost of hiring each type of influencer, such as micro or nano. This will include the price of the product you send to the influencer and any additional fees they or their manager charge. It also includes shipping costs.
Keep all this in mind when estimating the success rate of your campaign. This might take more time. It is important to consider all your key objectives in order to determine the success of the delivery methods. The following can help you calculate your results:
- Reach – How many followers have the influencers that will hopefully see the content.
- Media type – Which one will you use? Posts are, for example, more valuable than stories because they are more popular.
- Impressions can be calculated by looking at how many followers you have and what media content was used to estimate the potential reach of your campaign.
- interactions – How often has the content been liked, commented on, or shared? This is what analytics tools can determine about consumer engagement.
- Clicks – How often have links been clicked? This is when users click on links within an influencer’s content.
Online tools like Instagram Insights, Google Analytics and Google Analytics are great for measuring the ongoing success of campaigns. There are some really great tools out there, and we would suggest checking out the 8 best tools for influencer marketing for some ideas.
You have hopefully learned more about how influencer marketing can be a great way to grow your business in 2021. While it might seem daunting at first glance, with some research it can be one of the most effective ways to achieve results with minimal investment.
Visit Heepsy for more information and to get started with your first Influencer Marketing Campaign!