Many people are complaining about an error code on Outlook, [pii_email_682a628b28d1256b8c7c]. This error prevents users from using the basic functionalities of Outlook, like log into the user account, checking inbox, and sending emails. There are many reasons of this error, but major once are outdated application version, unstable internet, broken registry files, etc.
If you don’t have prior experience of resolving this type of issues, don’t worry as we have got you covered in this article. Our experts will try to explain the complete procedure for fixing Outlook error pii_email_682a628b28d1256b8c7c. The solutions we will offer can also be used on other Outlook errors. So please carefully go through all repairing options that we are going to share on this page.
Let’s get started…
What Causes Error [pii_email_682a628b28d1256b8c7c]?
Currently, there are no significant official statements regarding this error. However, many users claim that it is mostly caused by damaged system files, insufficient system resources, weak internet connectivity and other reasons. If you encounter this technical error [pii_email_682a628b28d1256b8c7c] on Outlook, understand that either your weak internet connection or damaged application is provoking this problem.
3 Solutions to Fix Outlook Error [pii_email_682a628b28d1256b8c7c]
1. Update the Application Version to Solve Error PII_EMAIL_682A628B28D1256B8C7C
If this error appeared only on the Outlook app and working optimally on web version, then it means there is something wrong with the application, possibly, it requires an update to fix the ongoing bugs and errors.
With the below instructions, you can easily update your Microsoft Outlook application:
- First and foremost, navigate to the settings on your computer using the start menu. You can open the settings by clicking the gear-like button on the bottom-left corner of the start menu.
- Once you reach the settings window, please make sure to select the Update button.
- Select the Update Now button and let your computer find the latest updates for your system.
- Once you have updated the operating system, please go to Apps & Features option inside the settings.
- Inside the Apps and Features window, select the Outlook application.
- Click either on Update or Repair.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to update your Microsoft Outlook application.
- Once the process is finished, restart your device.
Viola, you have successfully updated Microsoft Outlook, and now you can easily access it without getting any error code. If you are unable to fix the error on your system by updating it, it means something is wrong with the other components of the application.
2. Use a Different Network to Fix the Error [pii_email_682a628b28d1256b8c7c]
It might be possible that your internet connection is causing this problem because it is temporary facing proxy errors or other issues. Sometimes, internet proxy errors and weak connectivity could make Outlook unstable, showing you the error code [pii_email_682a628b28d1256b8c7c]. Therefore you can easily get rid of this issue by switching to a different network connection.
Changing the network connection on a Windows computer is very easy. Please follow the below steps to change your internet connection:
- First of all, make sure you enable a different internet connection around your computer. For example, you can use your mobile hotspot to access internet on your computer.
- Once you have turned on a different internet connection around your computer, please click on the Wi-Fi icon located on the bottom right corner of your computer screen.
- Select the new internet connection.
- Wait for the connection to be successfully connected.
- Once your new connection is connected, please launch the Outlook app on your computer and see if you have successfully resolved the email error.
3. Troubleshooting Outlook [Pii_Email_682a628b28d1256b8c7c] Issue by Repairing Missing Files
In many cases, corrupt and damaged system files especially those linked with Outlook application can cause fatal errors on your system. Therefore it is indeed important to solve all missing, corrupted, or lost files on your computer. Nowadays, there are many ways to rebuild or fix the damaged data on a system. Many third-party utilities are available for such purposes and you can use any of them to fix your computer damage assets and files.
You can also use the below steps to restore damaged Outlook files to troubleshoot the technical fault:
- Navigate to the start menu on your computer. To open the start menu, you can either press the start menu key on your keyboard or simply tap the start button on your computer screen.
- Once the start menu appears on your screen, please search for Command Prompt.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt and select the Run as Administrator choice.
- Click on Yes to give your consent.
- Now proceed with the below given command:
- Sfc/ scannow.
- Once you have entered the above command, please set the enter key on your computer keyboard.
- This will start file scanning and restoration process.
- You might be able to resolve the outlook [pii_email_682a628b28d1256b8c7c] error within a few minutes by fixing all damaged files using command prompt.
We hope you found our tips and suggestions helpful for resolving Outlook error. If you are still not able to fix this problem on your computer, then you must reinstall the whole application. You can follow Microsoft Office Support webpage to reinstall it on your computer.