How To Find The Yacht You Have Been Looking For
Want to find your perfect yacht? When purchasing a used sailboat, you must check off all your boxes. Massey provides the ideal service to be able to do that.
Here’s How This Is Going To Work
- Open https://masseyyacht.com/advanced-search/
- On this, you can proceed to see their entire catalog of either ‘Sail,’ ‘Power,’ or ‘Catamaran’ yachts.
- If you have much more specific needs, there is no need to worry! On this tab, you will see a form titled ‘Advanced Search. Underneath this, you can start filling out all your requirements in the slots provided.
- The ‘Keyword’ search bar acts as an explore tab, in which you can write down anything precise that you are looking for in the boat by name.
- Next on the form, there will be a button written as ‘Inventory,’ where you can select to view ‘all types’ to view all of it or go for something more exact like pressing ‘Our Inventory’ which will take you to all of the yachts Massey owns themselves, which you can then pick and choose from. Otherwise, you can press ‘co-brokerage to view the ships owned in ordinance with other sellers and select them.
- Now you can choose to see either ‘New’ or ‘Used’ boats, and either ‘Power,’ or ‘Sail’ boats, or even all types at once.
- Under ‘Price,’ you can put in your price range from smallest to most extensive and come to a step closer to finding the best boats that also fit your budget.
- In ‘Year,’ add in the years during which you want your boat to be made, and in ‘Length,’ you can even select the perfect dimension of your ship by putting in the numbers for the ideal size.
- In ‘Make,’ you can customize your boat brand as Massey offers the highest number of options available from A-Z, literally. Pick anything from Blackfin to Greenline and even Uniesse.
- And now, nearing the end, all you have to do is select your ‘City,’ ‘State,’ and ‘Country.’
- And you’re done! Now the program will start narrowing down the yacht options to exactly what you need. Happy Shopping!
Massey Yachts is the brokerage firm you’ve been waiting to find, with decades of experience in the yacht industry. Contact us right now to sell your yacht in a hassle-free manner!
This article was written by Ed Massey, President of Massey Yacht sales and service. Massey Yacht Sales & Service has continuously been in the yacht sales and outfitting business since 1986. At Massey, customer satisfaction has been and will remain our most important measure of success. If you are looking for sailboats for sale in Sarasota FL then contact us today!