Which company has the cheapest recharge plan in India?
The prepaid telecom market in India has been traditionally considered to be more price-sensitive than the postpaid market. The trend has changed as many premium benefits and plans are available for prepaid customers as the postpaid plans have become more affordable than ever before. However, there is still a large portion of prepaid customers who regularly seek out the most affordable and value-oriented recharge plans. The recharge plans do not only have to be of lesser price, but the value for money also has to be high to justify the price of the plan. While many of the telecom operators have excellent prepaid plans which provide good value for money, one of the operators that have always been popular among the value-driven customers is Airtel. The Airtel prepaid recharge plans are not only budget-friendly but also have many attractive benefits that are appreciated by the customers. Here are some of the most popular and affordable recharge plans of the Airtel prepaid.
- INR 129 Plan – Get unlimited calls on all local, and STD numbers and even while roaming with this amazing value-for-money prepaid recharge plan. You also get 1 GB data and 300 SMS all for a validity of 24 days. The best part is that you also get an Amazon Prime Mobile Edition trial subscription of 30 days with the plan along with Wynk Music App, free Hellotunes, and Airtel Xstream App.
- INR 199 Plan – Another 24-day validity plan, this recharge plan comes with all the features and benefits of the earlier mentioned INR 129 plan. What you get for paying the extra money is instead of 1 GB data for the validity period you can now enjoy 1 GB of daily data as well as 100 daily SMS. It is one of the most popular of the Airtel prepaid plans.
- INR 179 Plan – This plan comes with a validity of 28 days and a total of 2 GB data for the validity period. The free unlimited calling, as well as 300 SMS, are also included with this prepaid plan. One notable additional benefit with this plan is life insurance worth INR 2 Lac from Bharti Axa Life Insurance. There are no medical tests needed for this policy and no paperwork needed either.
- INR 149 Plan – The INR 149 recharge plan of Airtel comes with all the benefits of the INR 179 plan without the life insurance benefit. All the other features of the INR 179 plan such as unlimited calls, 2 GB data, 300 SMS, and Airtel Thanks Rewards such as Amazon Prime Mobile Edition, free Hellotunes, Wynk Music App, and Airtel Xstream App subscription are all available with this plan as well.
- INR 219 Plan – If you are looking for one of the most popular and affordable plans of Airtel prepaid, you can consider the INR 219 plan. This plan comes with 1 GB daily data, 100 daily SMS, as well as truly unlimited calls which helps the subscribers of this plan in avoiding any extra expenses for their mobile.
All the above plans can be activated by recharging with the value of the plan. To recharge, you can use the Airtel Thanks App or Airtel Money Wallet for earning even more cashback and app-exclusive offers. The affordable and value-for-money recharge plans of Airtel are the reason why many prepaid customers of other networks port to this network.