Is gin a healthy spirit? Seems like it is. It’s made from juniper berries, which gives you the best taste you can never stop asking for. The berries are also known as super berries as they come along with a lot of added advantages on the health of the person who consumes them. The Fun fact is that gin was used as a herbal medicine early in the middle ages.
Gin bar in Sydney produce drinks that are high in spirits that its people love even today. They get inspiration from the quality and diversity of crops grown across Australia. They are super proud of bringing out innovative drinks and, at the same time, true to their roots.
Health benefits of gin
Though gin is considered one of the alcoholic drinks, it comes with many unknown health benefits compared with the other drinks.
- The drink that is derived from the berries contain flavonoids, which can clean the clogged arteries.
- It can decrease the risk of heart attacks and also cardiovascular diseases.
- Serves as one of the healthiest spirits ever created.
- It is low in calories and does not increase weight significantly.
- Its botanical properties possess plenty of health-boosting benefits.
- It contains antioxidants which lead to fewer wrinkles.
- It helps you live longer and stay younger.
- It is super good for the bones.
- It works wonders for your skin as it gives a younger and healthier-looking complexion.
Gin bar in Sydney
The bars in Sydney have exclusive spirits that are favoured by people all around the city; they come with a hit list of amazing cocktails as well. The cool vibes and an extensive list of drinks will help you find your signature libation for sure.
- Australia’s most highly awarded distilleries are here.
- Most of the distilleries function as an ageing facility and a bar.
- They redefine Australia’s rich tradition in distilling high spirits.
- They provide a diverse range of drinks such as whiskies, vodkas, gins and rums.
- There’s also a range of local beers and other boutique spirits.
- Snacks along with sharing boards are available as well.
- They not only have an appreciation for spirits but are also known for their excellent service.
Points to Remember
- Consume gin at a moderate level; in fact, any drink for that matter should be consumed in moderate amounts.
- Too much intake of alcohol might lead to liver failure.
- While having gin in moderation, the flavonoids help improve blood circulation and stop water retention.
Alcohol is the depressant that leads you to depression, whereas gin won’t take you into depression. But taking in too much of it might ruin your body.
Comparing for the best
Compared to other alcoholic drinks, gin and tequila are low in calories. Gins are super easy to consume as well; you can have it with ice or some soda water.
And compared to wine and beer, there is a lower number of polyphenols present, which makes gin responsible for the added health benefits it comes with.
Gin is favoured mostly by women compared to men, as it is high in spirits and women are said to have higher drinking rates. It not only improves your skin condition, but it also keeps your waistline trim, and there will be no added or fattening calories.
Gin bar in Sydney can also provide drinks for your events and parties. The collection of drinks here are made from a distinctive selection of natural and traditional botanicals that are individually distilled and uniquely infused. They are also trying to pioneer new ways in which they could serve a truly unique distilling experience. You are allowed to create your own vodka, whisky or gin online, and it will be custom made by the distilleries for you.